where is the kernel on sparc64cd.iso?

Hi,

I want to try the new UltraSPARC-IIIi support in NetBSD_current and want
to burn a iso-image with the SCHIZO kernel. However, I cannot find where
the kernel is on the CD (and thus where to put the SCHIZO kernel between
"build.sh release" and "build.sh iso-image"). I tried making the normal
sparc64cd.iso and mounting it via vnd, but I can't see any kernel there.

What I want to do is: insert the cd in the V210 and then
{1} ok boot cdrom schizo

To put it another way: where should the file "schizo" be on the cd in
the above scenario? "boot cdrom netbsd" works (but ofcourse ends with
"RED State Exception") even while there is no file netbsd on the cd (nor
netbsd.gz).

Grtnx,
--
Bert Kiers, !MCSE && 0xFF, frique d'ordinateur