Re: ALTQ on sparc64?

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 05:10:24PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Can anyone tell me if ALTQ works on the sparc64 port?  I ask because
> it's not in the GENERIC conf file, at least not in 3.1.

I'm using it with pf on 4.0/sparc64 with a custom kernel (both pf and
ALTQ enabled). I can't comment on using ALTQ with ipfilter, but using it
with pf is only supported by 4.0 and later.

More info on pf support in NetBSD (including how to enable ALTQ):
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/network/pf.html.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner