Re: Replacing PSU on Ultra 10

OK I pulled a PSU out of my dual Pentium 3 box and fitted that into my
Ultra 10. This PSU is much quieter.

I also got rid of the front chassis fan and insead fitted two quiet
large fans spinning at low revs. One attached to the font chassis and
the other one just above the CPU heatsink.

This made such a big difference, there is hardly any noise from the
fans. The only noise coming from the machine is from 2 SCSI hard disks.