re: Replacing PSU on Ultra 10

   On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:23:09 +1100
   matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

   > there's an older 6-pin plug that hasn't been used
   > on pcs for years that is missing in modern ATX.
   Just leave this 6-pin plug unconnected if you use a ATX PSU. IIRC this
   is 3.3 V in case where the 3.3 V is not carried on the 20 pin plug. My
   Franken 5 works without that 6 pin plug for several years now.

interesting.  i could not get my U10 to power up with a newer
PSU without the old 6 pin connector also there.

.mrg.