[no subject]

Hi, this is a bit off topic.

I'm learning SPARC assembly and UltraSPARC architecture. I would like to
create a small flat binary file with gcc and then load and execute it from
openboot. The idea is to execute privileged instructions and mess about with
system registers which are not accessable from userland.

Does anyone know how this can be done on Ultra 10? I think on powerup the
processor is in RED state, is there a way to execute a few assembly
instructions that print a message on console? Is there a way to interact with
openboot firmware?