Re: lost interrupt on Blade 100/150 with "newer" OBP

Has somebody an archive flying around or an older cd set? I would be interessted in 3.2 and 3.0.

After some google magic, I found a server in brasil, which still hosts a set of other images. In 3.2 there is obviously a problem.

# mount /dev/wd0a /mnt wd0(pciide0:1:0): timeout type: ata c_bcount: 512 c_skip: 0 wd0(pciide0:1:0): timeout type: ata c_bcount: 512 c_skip: 0

I bootet netboot a bsd.rd go into the shell and try to mount my first drive (which contains a test installation of 3.3). Even through the message don't popups up on boot, nor there is a "lost interrupt" message. It seems to be the same issue. The system seems to be unusable after the mount command. So now having a good and a bad version. I will try to search the tree for some changes, which looks intressting.

Beside of this, it would be nice to get some replys of the va_start/va_end issue in OF_interpret. (even if it has nothing to do with the blade issue)

Best Regards
Stephan