Re: -current postfix breakage? (on sparc64)

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:29:17 -0400
"Rafal Boni" <rafal.boni%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Rafal Boni <rafal.boni%gmail.com@localhost>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm having trouble with my postfix on my sparc64 machine not being able to
> > deliver mail after upgrading the kernel to a few-day-old 4.99.69 and then
> > upgrading userland to the matching build.  This happens on both sparc64
> > boxes that I upgraded, in fact, but not on the shark or the SGI O2 (yes,
> > I had a upgrade party earlier this week).
> >

> Minor clarification... local delivery works fine, just smtp delivery appears
> busted.

Same here. I was so convinced that it was a local problem in my tree so
I didn't complain yet :-)
This should get you a working MTA again, worked for me:
cvs update -dpD 20080618 gnu/dist/postfix gnu/usr.sbin/postfix
cd gnu/usr.sbin/postfix; make; make install

Regards,
-Tobias