Re: mlx on sparc?

Am 27.05.2008 um 14:33 schrieb Andrew Doran:

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 02:24:59PM +0200, Jan-Hinrich Fessel wrote:

Does anyone have docs on the drive config commands for the
controller?  In case it is working, I might invest some time to make
it useable...

I can't remember finding any, but there's a good chance you'll find the
information on the web somewhere.

See mlxreg.h, struct mlx_sys_drv_span, mlx_sys_drv.

Andrew

Actually, after having built the appropriate kernel, I'm stuck. mlxctl finds the firmware is too old for most commands, but then i will have to hunt down someone with appropriate EEPROM programming gear to get this controller equipped with a new firmware - or someone with a machine capable of booting dos and having at least one pci slot...

To put it differently, I will send the controller to anyone who can make some use of it and is willing to pay for shipment. If it will be used for NetBSD development I will take care of shipment costs within the EU.

Cheers
        Oskar