Re: Graphics hardware support on sparc64

                Hey Michael,

Michael Lorenz wrote:
> That's it for now, we should have the most common cards supported. All
> console and X drivers except genfb and wsfb use hardware acceleration.
> We don't support any kind of 3D acceleration yet.

Is there a chance to get XVideo support on some of those cards?

Can you also briefly summarize what would need to be done to support 3D?
In particular, it seems there used to be DRI code for UPA-based cards.

I am running a multi-head UPA Creator 3D/Creator setup here, on an Ultra
60. It works perfectly with modular-xorg, but XVideo and some 3D would
so rock :)

Thanks for the hard work!
--
khorben