in[46]_cksum problems

Hello,

I'm running netbsd-current/sparc64 (last cvs update on April 16) on a Sun
Ultra60 with SMP enabled (yay, it works!), but I'm running into some problems
with IP, both v4 and v6.

At some point when using FTP (the client), it panics with
"in4_cksum: mbuf too short for IP header". The trace:
in4_cksum, tcp_input_cksum, tcp_input, ip_input, ipintr, softint_execute,
softint_overlay, lwp_userret, mi_userret, userret, trap.

For IPv6, it's the same ("in6_cksum: mbuf too short for IPv6 header"), only
here it crashes when starting the rpcbind daemon. (it prints "Starting
rpcbind.", and then it crashes.) The trace:
in6_cksum, icmp6_input, ip6_input, ip6intr, softint_execute, softint_overlay,
lwp_userret, mi_userret, userret, syscall_plain.

  Jaap

P.S. I'm CC'ing this to port-sparc64, as I've no idea if it's a
port-sparc64-(SMP)-related or a general problem.