Re: SMP support for sparc64 is now in -current

On Mar 14, 2008, at 22:56, Chris Ross wrote:
Okay. I built current as of this afternoon, and tried bringing it up on a dual-200Mhz UltraSPARC Ultra2 (yes, that's with UltraSPARC-1 processors). Network boot, NFS root and swap.

It got to the end of the "boot to multiuser" process, but before running getty, crashed:

Starting inetd.
Starting cron.
Sat Mar 15 02:39:10 UTC 2008
panic: m_copym: m == 0, off 4412
Stopped in pid 0.20 (system) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4:        nop
db{0}>

Trying to boot again, without changing anything, the machine has come up to multiuser and is operating just fine. So, I can't give any more information about that failure, it seems...

                         - Chris