Re: Best config for production server WAS: Sun Blade 100 vs Ultra 60

On Feb 16, 2008, at 9:52 PM, Al - image hosting services wrote:
Also, is anyone using any port-sparc64 system as a production server? I
have had people try to tell me that port-sparc64 isn't ready for
production systems yet. I just thought that I would ask because maybe it
would help calm my fears.

I've been running it in production on a couple of Netras (one X1 and a few T1-105s) for more than a year now. On uniprocessor machines, it's fine.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL