Subject: Re: kern/25462
To: Erik Fair <fair@netbsd.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/30/2007 01:06:24
Erik Fair wrote:
> If you wish, I can make a binary copy of my FLAPJACK2 kernel available
> for you to try.

[..for the crowd following along, Erik's kernel didn't help either...]

So the following change lets my ac200 boot successfully, and at least
does no additional violence on the V120:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/arch/sparc64/dev/psycho.c.diff?r1=1.29&r2=1.30&f=h

The scary thing is, however, before I added this, I saw the occasional
panic in gem_intr during autoconfiguration... is this not wrong?  Did I
miss somewhere that we started running system configuration with
interrupts on?

There look to be other changes in the Open version that we might want to
pick up, so I'll see about rolling those up as well.. but first, I need
sleep.

--rafal