Subject: Re: graphics hardware
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@NetBSD.org>
From: Volker A. Brandt <vab@bb-c.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/22/2007 21:30:43
Hi Michael!

> if you have any previously unsupported PCI graphics hardware please
> mail me the relevant bits from ofctl -p - I added generic framebuffer=

> support but I can only test it on a PGX ( a 2MB Rage II ).
> If you happen to find any such boards you're also welcome to send
> them my way so I can make them work properly ( as in - with
> acceleration when possible ) ;)

It would be good if you could (maybe periodically) a small
table of existing cards and their support status.  I might have
some time for testing over Christmas, and I have a pile of cards.
Most of them are SBus and horizontal and vertical UPA but some PCI.

Cheers -- Volker
--=20
-
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solari=
Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH              WWW: http://www.bb-c.de/~vab=
/
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email: vab@bb-c.d=
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgr=F6=DF=
e: 45
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt