Subject: Sparc hardware to give away
To: None <port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: leam <leam@reuel.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/14/2007 07:15:46
While NetBSD is the coolest OS around I don't have enough time or brains
to do anything with it. So I'm looking to find a home for the Sparc(-64)
hardware I've accumulated. My ideal would be to meet up with someone
using or developing NetBSD in the Charlotte, NC area. If that fails we
can gut the boxes and ship the parts, since the cases weigh so much.

All were at one time operational. I'll ask that you wipe the hard drives
before starting, just to be safe. There's a SS5, U1, U2, and U10. As
well as a monitor with a video cable that doesn't work. No charge, just
use them well.

Please reply off-list.

Leam