Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.1 - kdegraphics3 problem
To: Jeremy C.Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Greg Evans <gevans@charter.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 04/03/2007 16:09:12
Hello

/usr/pkg/include is indeed a plain file. The contents are as follows
(not sure if it makes a difference)..Hope this helps someone that
knows more than I do to help me get it resolved. :)

Regards,

Greg

SunUltra10# cd /usr/pkg/include

SunUltra10# cd poppler
poppler: Not a directory.

SunUltra10# cat poppler
/* poppler-link.h: qt interface to poppler
* Copyright (C) 2006, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>
* Adapting code from
*   Copyright (C) 2004 by Enrico Ros <eros.kde@email.it>
*
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
*
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
*
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA
02111-1307, USA.
*/

#ifndef _POPPLER_LINK_H_
#define _POPPLER_LINK_H_

#include <qstring.h>
#include <qrect.h>

namespace Poppler {

class LinkDestinationData;

class LinkDestination
{
         public:
                 enum Kind
                 {
                         destXYZ = 1,
                         destFit = 2,
                         destFitH = 3,
                         destFitV = 4,
                         destFitR = 5,
                         destFitB = 6,
                         destFitBH = 7,
                         destFitBV = 8
                 };

                 LinkDestination(const LinkDestinationData &data);
                 LinkDestination(const QString &description);

                 // Accessors.
                 Kind kind() const;
                 int pageNumber() const;
                 double left() const;
                 double bottom() const;
                 double right() const;
                 double top() const;
                 double zoom() const;
                 bool isChangeLeft() const;
                 bool isChangeTop() const;
                 bool isChangeZoom() const;

                 QString toString() const;

         private:
                 Kind m_kind; // destination type
                 int m_pageNum; // page number
                 double m_left, m_bottom; // position
                 double m_right, m_top;
                 double m_zoom; // zoom factor
                 bool m_changeLeft, m_changeTop; // for destXYZ
links, which position
                 bool m_changeZoom; //   components to change
};

/**
* @short Encapsulates data that describes a link.
*
* This is the base class for links. It makes mandatory for inherited
* widgets to reimplement the 'linkType' method and return the type of
* the link described by the reimplemented class.
*/
class Link
{
         public:
                 Link( const QRect &linkArea );

                 // get link type (inherited classes mustreturn an
unique identifier)
                 enum LinkType { None, Goto, Execute, Browse, Action,
Movie };
                 virtual LinkType linkType() const;

                 // virtual destructor
                 virtual ~Link();

                 QRect linkArea() const;

         private:
                 QRect m_linkArea;
};

/** Goto: a viewport and maybe a reference to an external filename **/
class LinkGoto : public Link
{
         public:
                 LinkGoto( const QRect &linkArea, QString
extFileName, const LinkDestination & destination );

                 // query for goto parameters
                 bool isExternal() const;
                 const QString & fileName() const;
                 const LinkDestination & destination() const;
                 LinkType linkType() const;

         private:
                 QString m_extFileName;
                 LinkDestination m_destination;
};

/** Execute: filename and parameters to execute **/
class LinkExecute : public Link
{
         public:
                 // query for filename / parameters
                 const QString & fileName() const;
                 const QString & parameters() const;

                 // create a Link_Execute
                 LinkExecute( const QRect &linkArea, const QString &
file, const QString & params );
                 LinkType linkType() const;

         private:
                 QString m_fileName;
                 QString m_parameters;
};

/** Browse: an URL to open, ranging from 'http://' to 'mailto:' etc..
**/
class LinkBrowse : public Link
{
         public:
                 // query for URL
                 const QString & url() const;

                 // create a Link_Browse
                 LinkBrowse( const QRect &linkArea, const QString
&url );
                 LinkType linkType() const;

         private:
                 QString m_url;
};

/** Action: contains an action to perform on document / viewer **/
class LinkAction : public Link
{
         public:
                 // define types of actions
                 enum ActionType { PageFirst = 1,
                                   PagePrev = 2,
                                   PageNext = 3,
                                   PageLast = 4,
                                   HistoryBack = 5,
                                   HistoryForward = 6,
                                   Quit = 7,
                                   Presentation = 8,
                                   EndPresentation = 9,
                                   Find = 10,
                                   GoToPage = 11,
                                   Close = 12 };

                 // query for action type
                 ActionType actionType() const;

                 // create a Link_Action
                 LinkAction( const QRect &linkArea, ActionType
actionType );
                 LinkType linkType() const;

         private:
                 ActionType m_type;
};

/** Movie: Not yet defined -> think renaming to 'Media' link **/
class LinkMovie : public Link
// TODO this (Movie link)
{
         public: