Subject: Re: UPDATE: various changes on INSTALL and iso generation
To: None <tech-install@NetBSD.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 03/06/2007 23:12:27
[ relevant port lists in Cc; please reply to one port list or
tech-install as appropriate]

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 05:49:00PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Hi,
> here's an updated patch for my changes on iso generation. Changes since
[...]

so I just commited this (with some minor changes thanks to Alan Barrett's
comments). The iso should be bootable on:
alpha, amd64, cats, i386, pmax, sgimips, sparc, sparc64, sun3, vax.
You can find an iso for these ports (exept cats which doesn't build at all
right now), built using build.sh iso-image with the new infrastructure.
It would be great if each of these could be tested at last once.
I tested amd64, i386, alpha and sparc64 myself.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>