Subject: Re: e450 as a modern server
To: NetBSD Port Sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/31/2006 00:29:57
   Wow...I really hadn't intended this to sound THAT snotty, Greg,
sorry 'bout that.  But I should point out that yours did start out
with an attempt at professional character assassination, and I admit
I was very much rubbed the wrong way by seeing a flood of PC
evangelism on, in all places, the NetBSD/sparc64 mailing list.

   To expand a bit on my point of view, and hopefully add a bit of
civility...Yes I am aware of a few datacenters which are filled to
overflowing with PC hardware, but not many...and certainly none of
mine.  Your experience may be different, and if it is, you have my
sympathy.

                    -Dave