Subject: Re: Re: where is "pseudo-device agr" ?
To: Robert Swindells <rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/29/2006 23:41:04
On Dim, oct 29 2006 - 21:02, Robert Swindells wrote:

> >Do I need -current, or is there another thing to add ?
>
> It is a bug.
>
> The code builds on i386, amd64 and xen since <machine/cpu.h> includes
> <sys/lock.h> on those architectures.

I added "#include <sys/lock.h>" to sys/arch/sparc64/include/cpu.h and it
compiled OK.

Now, when I add an interface to agr0, every other NICs stop to respond.
I have the on-board hme0 up and running (from where I ssh connect to the
box) and a pci Sun-Quad where I want to setup agr.

Here's what I tried:
# ifconfig agr0 create
# ifconfig agr0 agrport hme1
<FREEZE>

I can log on console and destroy agr0.
Every connections come back after agr0 destruction.
Then I tried:
# ifconfig hme1 up
# ifconfig hme2 up
# ifconfig agr0 create
# ifconfig agr0 agrport hme1
<FREEZE>

So what's wrong ?
As I understood the process, the interfaces has to be UP and the IP
address is affected to agr0, correct ?

TIA,
	Jo