Subject: dhclient bus error in -current
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Gordon Zaft <gordonzaft@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/26/2006 15:38:32
------=_Part_45111_4961466.1161902312320

 I just updated to -current earlier this week, and now when I run dhclient I
get "bus error (core dumped)".  Is this a user error/known problem, or what?

 I could have sworn I've seen this before, but I don't remember the solution
and Googling the web AND my email didn't help ::-(.

 TIA.

--
Gordon Zaft
zaft@zaft.org (preferred)