Subject: Re: cyrus imapd
To: Michael Grunditz <michael.grunditz@telia.com>
From: Matt Ragan <mdr@chaosferret.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/29/2006 20:26:17
Michael Grunditz wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have some problems with the cyrus imap server. I get memory errors
> from imapd.
>
> I use it with fetchmail as a home mailserver , and I'm worried that some
> of my mail disappears.
>
> This is on a Ultra 1 running 3.01.
>
> Is there any known problems with cyrus on sparc64 ?
>
> Best regards
>
> Michael Grunditz

I have cyrus-imapd 2.2.12nb4 on a Netra X1 running a -current from
December 2005 and haven't had any issues with it at all.  It was
previously running on an Ultra 10 that had some fairly severe problems
with the box hanging on an almost-daily basis, but this was almost
definitely due to hardware problems with the Ultra 10, and not a NetBSD
issue.

 -- Matt