Subject: Equipment looking for good home
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org, port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/21/2006 17:47:17
I'm moving cross-country and it's time to clean out some inventory.
Preference goes to anyone who would use the hardware for the benefit
of the NetBSD community (e.g. help with OS development,
documentation, advocacy, etc).

I'm willing to ship anywhere in the US or Canada, if you'll pay for
shipping.  Otherwise, the hardware is located in Portland, OR for
pickup.

SPARCStation 20, 2x SM71, 64 (or more, I forgot) MB RAM, 2x2GB HD, 4
MB VSIMM (SX, cg14), SunVideo, sun5 kbd, sun5 mouse

Sun Ultra 30, 256 MB RAM, 300 MHz US-II, 8 GB and 18 GB HDs, Creator,
sun5 kbd, sun5 mouse

   -- MW