Subject: IPv6 Question...
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <greg.evans7@verizon.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/08/2006 18:18:04
Hi,

Have been searching around the net for a way to disable IPv6 without
recompiling the kernel but have found no information thusfar.
Ithought that perhaps I could do it using sysctl but that doesn't
'seem' to work either as I still have an IPv6 address when I check
with ifconfig.

I admittedly do not understand IPv6 enough to know what I am looking
at, but what I do know is that it seems to mess up pkg_add and the
like for me, so I would like to turn it off somehow.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given :)

Greg