Subject: Re: hello, and bits...
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: doomwarrior <doomwarriorx@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/01/2006 09:51:32
> In other news, I'm told I'm to be receiving a Bullfrog 2 "laptop".  This
> is a 28lb laptop with either single or dual Ultra3i cpus, and a full PCI
> slot.  One of the tasks I want to work on is getting NetBSD to run on
> it.  I may also be spending some time working on the sparc64 SMP
> problem.  If there are folks on this list who want to help out with that
> effort, I'd love to hear from you.

oh, support for UltraSparc III/IIIi would be really nice. SMP even more :o)
I would really like to help, but due to my rare spare time in the last
month.
I'm sure I can't put something together. But of course I would like to
test the newest
stuff. It would be really nice to see some more sparc64-commits in
source-changes :-)

Best Regards
Stephan