Subject: Re: u10 dont want to boot NetBSD 3 Install kernel
To: Johan A.van Zanten <johan@giantfoo.org>
From: sp4rc <sammyshome@gmx.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 04/27/2006 10:18:51
On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 01:15 -0500, Johan A.van Zanten wrote:
>  Have you tried dropping to the debugger?  (Send a break from a serial
> connection or hold down the "STOP" or "L1" key on a Sun keyboard and
> the
> press "A")

I forgot to mention that dropping to the debugger doesn't work for me. I
have tried sending a few break signals over the serial connection but
nothing happens. I have red the FAQ[1] and it told me sending '+++++'
instead of a break is needed to drop into the debugger. But I just don't
know how send this ascii sequenz via minicom... Do I have enter this
sequenze within a file and afterwards send this file via serial
console?? Sorry for this noob-questions...

[1] http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/sparc64/faq.html#debugger
--
/sp4rc