Subject: Re: Sun E450 and cooling fans
To: None <segv@netctl.net>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/07/2006 23:34:08
IPMI or LANPLUS may give you pre-OS or OS-independent hardware
management and control via the 450's "LOM" card.

Just guessing though.  But i use IPMI on Dell PowerEdge and there's a
lot of reference to Sparc-specific stuff, and I can certainly
monitor/control chassis related features from there.

~lava