Subject: Re: PC RAM in Ultra 5/10 ?
To: NetBSD/sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/10/2006 08:12:17
On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 10:02:42PM +0200, Michael-John Turner wrote:
> My Ultra 5 has 4x128M Compaq ECC EDO DIMMs ($38 for all four on eBay) and
> they work fine in it.

speaking of which, i just picked up a bundle of 8 128M dimms for my U10, and
since there are only 4 slots, i've got 4 available for anyone who's in need.
make a reasonable offer and they are yours (being netbsd list members, i don't
expect a fair offer, just a reasonable one, i got a really good deal on the set
do i don't mind selling them to you guys for cheap)

-brian
--
"The reason I don't use Gnome: every single other window manager I know of is
very powerfully extensible, where you can switch actions to different mouse