Subject: Re: Blade 100 USB keyboard problems
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 12/17/2005 18:08:29
> Didn't work, but the patch didn't apply cleanly, so maybe there's a problem:

Strange.  It was against revision 1.19, which was the head revision.  Anyway,
I've commited the code, so if you have sys/arch/sparc64/dev/consinit.c, you
will have the changes.

When the kernel boots, the first thing it will print is:

  console is usb-keyboard/display

and you should also see:

  wskbd0 at ukbd0 mux 1: console keyboard

One thing I noticed is that if we halt, PROM keyboard input no longer works.
For the moment, use `shutdown -r` or `reboot`, otherwise you'll have to
power-cycle the machine.

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/