Subject: Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 / pkgsrc-2005Q3
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/17/2005 13:20:52
Hi,

I have just now placed the results of my recently completed
pkgsrc bulk build for pkgsrc-2005Q3, built on NetBSD/sparc64
version 2.0.2_STABLE in

  ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc-2005Q3/NetBSD-2.0/spa=
rc64/

The build was done on either 2.0.2 or 2.0.2_STABLE, so the
binaries should work fine on 2.0 proper as well.

Note that the pkgsrc tree I built this from is of Oct 18 vintage,
so a number of vulnerabilities have probably cropped up between
then and now, so a number of the packages are probably marked as
vulnerable by a recent audit-packages data file.

I've re-updated the tree on my bulk build machine, and a new
round of builds is currently progressing, and I'll try to keep
the above directory updated as they complete.

Best regards,

- H=E5vard