Subject: Re: PGX64 and XFree (solved)
To: NetBSD/sparc64 <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/25/2005 10:21:44
Hi,

I finally had that damm PGX64 working :p

Reading Michael's thread on XFree86 discussion, the clue is
"ReferenceClock"
(http://www.mail-archive.com/devel@xfree86.org/msg07476.html).

Then googling a bit, I found
http://www.tesch.cx/files/xorg.conf-blade100 which shows how to use
RefClock (Option "reference_clock" "29.500MHz").

It only works when "setenv pcib-probe-list 1,3", but that's OK for me.

Cheers,
	Jo

--
This mail was send through my windows...