Subject: Re: wscons screens
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/28/2005 13:47:24
On Feb 18,  3:27pm, Martin Husemann wrote:
} On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 01:25:41AM -0700, John Nemeth wrote:
} >      It's documented in wsdisplay(4).
}
} Heh, even after you mentioned it I had to read the man page twice to find
} it. I think that page is pretty much useless as user level documentation,
} we should find a better place for this kind of information.

     Hmm...  Yeah, I guess device driver documentation isn't the best
place for end user information.  I've been using and hacking on Unix
type systems for the better part of 20 years, so reading device driver
docs doesn't bother me; but, I can see how a regular end user might
have a problem with it.  However, we do need to know what device
drivers do, so it should probably be there too.

}-- End of excerpt from Martin Husemann