Subject: Re: x configuring...
To: None <port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/27/2005 12:18:39
> X11 uses [...].  I'd suggest just using "display" and "screen" which
> are defined precisely within X11.

Yes - but which are not well-defined when not using X, which is why I
deliberately avoided them.

To me, `multiheaded' says nothing about the availability of multiple
sets of input devices; "my desktop is multiheaded and I use them as
separate screens" makes perfect sense, as does "that machine is
dual-headed but the second head is a cg6 which I use for cg6 hackery,
not X sessions".

This is in notable contrast to your own use of the word, from which I
take away that it's a fairly ill-defined term. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign