Subject: Re: gdm?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Greg Evans <greg.evans7@verizon.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/01/2005 03:03:34
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the advice.

I removed the vt05 and now it is working. I will file a PR shortly,
but I thought I would let you know here where I actually commented
things out so that it is public knowledge now :)

# Definition of the standard X server.
[server-Standard]

name=Standard server
#command=/usr/X11R6/bin/X vt05 -audit 0
command=/usr/X11R6/bin/X -audit 0
flexible=true

Well, you can see the change I made (and you were right about the
gdm.conf location) and now gdm works.

Thanks again,

Greg