Subject: Re: Sparc 20 hypersparc vs Ultra 2
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Gert Doering <gert@greenie.muc.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/21/2005 00:20:29
On port-sparc64, Michael-John Turner wrote:

>Anyone feel like donating an SMP sparc64 machine to Michael? - at the rate
>he gets things fixed, we should have working SMP by the end of the month :)

If that's any use, I can setup my Ultra60 (as soon as I finally have it
in my hands :) ) with a remote-accessible serial console and let people
beat on it.  Just tell me if that's useful.

I'm happy if I can help (and I can't do it with code - not if it's on
*this* level of "understanding kernel and hardware innards").

gert
--
gert@greenie.muc.de   fax: +49-89-35655025   http://alpha.greenie.net/mgetty/

Metaphysics is the science of proving what we don't understand.
                                        -- Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw)