Subject: Re: Memory usage (compiling)
To: Amadeus Stevenson <amadeus.stevenson@gmail.com>
From: loxety <loxety@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/20/2005 14:07:38
Hey,

Sounds like you just need to get more ram.  Another idea, if your
strapped for cash.. would be to have swap partitions on two drives..
so you get about twice the swap speed.  I usually have 512MB swap
partitions as a minimum value.  I'd recommend getting 512MB or more
physical ram as the extra should be used as disk/file cache and will
speed up the system a lot!

Good Luck!
loxety