Subject: data corruption on aceride
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/19/2005 12:29:34
Hi,
is there someone still having data corruption issues with aceride (found
in netra T1) with current kernels ?
Stoned Elipot loaned me a netra T1 to work on this issue (Martin pointed me
to the workaround in the opensolaris sources) but I can't reproduce
it on this box. I checked out pkgsrc and src, and complered a
'build.sh release sets' without troubles.

Maybe it depends on the revision. The one I have here is:
ebus0: Acer Labs M1543 PCI-ISA Bridge, revision 0x00
aceride0: Acer Labs M5229 UDMA IDE Controller (rev. 0xc3)

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>