Subject: Re: would my Quad card be broken ?
To: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
From: Michael-John Turner <mj@turner.org.za>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 06/13/2005 23:08:49
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 10:52:42PM +0200, Joel CARNAT wrote:
>  No I dont' have another HUB/SWITCH :(
>  But my testing with X-cable should show it's not HUB related, shouldn't it ?

I read a week or two ago that OpenBSD has problems with the Simba PCI
bridge on the U5/10, with the result that PCI cards don't work properly.
Do we have any related issues, issues that could be causing the slowdown
(in particular, because the qfe card has an onboard bridge?).

Joel - the SBus qfe 2.0 appears as 4 x hme(4), so I'd assume the PCI model
of the card works the same.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mj.turner.org.za/