Subject: Creator 3D performance (was: Re: U10 video on flatscreen)
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Michael-John Turner <mj@turner.org.za>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/19/2005 14:35:25
On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 10:24:39AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> I just came around configuring X on another U2, and noticed that the X
> display did not use the whole flat screen area - which is something different
> than asked here, but slightly related.

What is the X performance of your Creator like? I've been wanting to move
my Ultra 1 w/Creator3D from Solaris 9 over to NetBSD, but I'm a little
concerned that the X performance will be poor. I know that work is being
done on wscons support, but I'm a bit unclear about X and whether or
not its accelerated.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mj.turner.org.za/