Subject: Re: Sun Hardware Donation
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
From: Davide Zanon <d.zanon@ininito.it>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/09/2005 20:22:59
On Monday 09 May 2005 20:02, Timo Schoeler wrote:

> perhaps one should contact one of those 'open source is so cool --
> that's why we open Solaris'-guys like jonathan schwartz and tell him a
> little bit on i) Sun's donation (which could be even more useful) and
> ii) NetBSD and it's open source character, blabla.

Right, this would be a solution... I felt the wish to do that, but I think
that
- Of course we need someone who speaks as part of the NetBSD Project /
Foundation... someone who can be convincing enough to these 'far, powerful
and sometimes deaf to the community' guys...
- Everything needs a strong support from users. Don't know which way (Oceans
of email? Guns? ;) ) whatever "support" is, apart from using MonopolySoft
programs (I've just substituted "suicide" with that, "blink:"), I'll try to
do. This I promise :)

david