Subject: Re: ultra5 & Xwindows
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Amadeus Stevenson <amadeus.stevenson@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/04/2005 15:44:18
On 5/4/05, Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> > I received the WMP11 Linksys wireless PCI card this morning that was
> > listed as supported under 2.0 and -current for my U5.
>=20
> Does it have wi* at pci? ?

Yes

> Please post the dmesg entry, it should at least tell us which card
> exactly you have ( PCI IDs and such )

unknown vendor 0x17fe unknown product 0x2120 (ethernet network) at
pci2 dev2 function 0 not configured

I did a crude grep from the tar_files src I posted earlier and didn't
finder the vendor/product listed. At least not in wi*

Maybe my -current sources are stale? I'm just mget'ing from
ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/* which are
timestamped for late april.

Should I try some autobuild kernels from -current?

The USB pci card really doesn't seem to be working. It's configured
fine with two uhub[01] but nothing happens when I plug different
devices in.

Thanks for your patience.

Amadeus