Subject: Re: NetBSD/sparc64 now 'ready for primetime'?
To: Timo =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sch=F6ler?= <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
From: Gert Doering <gert@greenie.muc.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 04/03/2005 08:52:02
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 11:00:10PM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> >(If this is all an old hat and I just need to get a more up-to-date
> >thread lib: just tell me so)
>
> lucky me, i run clamav in combination with postfix -- or is
> clamav-milter crashing not related to itself than rather crashing of
> clamav?

clamav itself isn't threaded - so the crashes come from
clamav-milter+threads.

But as I said: since I have recompiled clamav-milter to use pkgsrc pth,
I have not seen a single of those very characteristic program (or system)
crashes.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de