Subject: Re: cannot boot netbsd, manual install from solaris
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Ben Collver <collver@peak.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 03/10/2005 21:40:27
On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 08:30:28AM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Please file an install PR for all this bugs. And a documentation PR with
> your notes so we can update the install docs.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get it to work correctly.

I made the NetBSD partition in Solaris, I newfs'ed the partition in the
shell from the NetBSD boot CD, then did a manual install.  I can boot
both, but Solaris disk utilities can't seem to find the disklabel any
more.  All this reinstalling is time-consuming, I think I will stop now.

Ben