Subject: ocaml&mldonkey compilation
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alberto_Gonz=E1lez?= <reydelamirienda@gmail.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/23/2005 15:49:38
I have installed NetBSD-sparc64 on my ultra1 box and i'm trying to
compile ocaml and mldonkey from pkgsrc.
ocamlopt is not in the make options for sparc64, so I modified the
Makefile to make it compile the opt target, but during compilation i
get a SIGBUS and the process stops. The thing is that the compilation
works correctly if compiled from the mldonkey original sources.
Then if I compile mldonkey with that ocaml native compiler, the mlnet
executable generates another bus error. I suppose this has something
to do with the ocaml compiler and sparc  memory alignment, but i dont
know how to solve it. OpenBSD has mldonkey binary package for sparc64
and it works correctly.

Thanks
--
I don't use Explorer, do you?