Subject: Re: panic: ltsleep: l_stat 3 != LSONPROC
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: None <sigsegv@rambler.ru>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/18/2005 14:26:43
Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 02:25:10AM +0000, sigsegv@rambler.ru wrote:
>
>>has anyone seen this before? Any ideas where the problem is?
>

> Could be this:
> http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=24648
>
> Martin

Yeah, looks very similar. I think I can reproduce it every time,
building firefox-gtk2 from pkgsrc seems to trigger it, I'm not sure why
it gets stopped in 'named' process. Is there a way to save a crash dump
on sparc64? I've tried 'sync' in kernel debugger but savecore doesn't
seem to pick it up on reboot, do I have to add any special entries to
/etc/fstab to tell it explicitly where to dump kernel crashes? I thought
it would automatically dump on swap partition, which is x2 the size of RAM.
I'm waiting for it to crash again and I'll try 'reboot 0x104'