Subject: Re: Re: automatic reboot of kernel panic ?
To: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/06/2005 12:27:58
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 12:11:41PM +0100, Joel CARNAT wrote:
>  ah ! but my U5 has no keyboard/screen plugged :)

Neither has mine, I do run the xconsole on an i386 notebook ;-)

> do you now how soon ?  I mean is it two weeks or more than a month ? :)

I hope realy soon, but I don't know for sure.

> I ask this because, I'm used to cvsuping often /usr/src and it just
> never compiles the whole thing (I use -rnetbsd-2-0)...

It will be anounced, when it's ready. Since it is the first tiny patch
release, I think the releng team is creating procedures how to handle it
in details right now.

I think your branch tag is correct if you want 2.0.x (but not go further
into the 2.1 direction for now). If you want to follow what will become
2.1 once, you should use -rnetbsd-2.

Martin