Subject: Re: Why is the 1.6.2 iso image still buggy (RAID1 bootblock bug from
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/02/2005 13:47:31
On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> it all boils down (at least for me ;) that there should be a note on this
> issue regarding sparc64/1.6.2 in the RAID1-howto (the howto itself is for
> i386 and sparc64, so it wouldn't cause that much harm to put a note there),
> perhaps with a link to
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc64/2004/06/22/0001.html

What RAID1-howto? If you have updates for the corresponding sections in
the NetBSD Guide, I'll be happy to take them! But please describe the
needed changes in detail (or even better: send a patch) as I'm not
familiar with the issue in question here.

- Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)