Subject: Re: wscons
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/01/2005 12:37:39
Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 02:08:44PM -0500, Michael:
> Hello,
>
> now that the ofb driver attaches properly ( had some quirks before )
> and /dev/ttyE0 finally works as it should I got a new problem - the
> keyboard doesn't work. A USB keyboard works fine and hammering keys on
> the Sun keyboard fires interrupts so I guess the driver works but the
> data don't arrive at wskbd for some reason.

it was working w/ the ffb patches, but some recent change broke it.  i've
been trying to track it down, but have sporadic time.  ATM, I believe it
is either a problem with the translation of keycodes to ascii (keycode ->
wscons events works) or recognition of the keyboard type.  I have all day
tomorrow to work on it....

btw, wsmux does not work w/ sparc64, afaik.