Subject: Re: another thing I need help with (this should be easier)
To: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
From: Luc Martineau <lpmartineau@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/28/2004 17:26:40
Thanks for the link it is helpfull.
I am not understanding Disklabel too well though. I
did read about it and tried a few things.
my second disk (Seagate ScSi 4.0 gig) is SD1
I want to basicly "format" it all (clean it up as it
may have solaris file system on it) and make it work
as two partitions under net bsd, a 1 gig Swap file and
a 3 gig /home2 partition or something of the likes.;

what is the best way to accomplish this using
Disklabel and other tools. I read threw the various
examples and tags but I am getting a bit confused.

thanks again

Luc