Subject: Re: another thing I need help with (this should be easier)
To: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
From: Luc Martineau <lpmartineau@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/28/2004 15:34:31
ahh ok, skip fdisk   > check

now when I Try to do the disklabel (disklabel sd0 >
tempfile)
I get ----unxsvr: {1} disklabel sd0b > tempfile
disklabel: /dev/rsd0b: Device not configured

if I do a DF I see that the first drive is sd0a so I
asumme hdd number 2 (same controller) the hdd would be
sd0b
that is correct?

Thank you again

is there a specific Sparc guide for Netbsd on how to
add and mount a hdd ?

Luc

follow.http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/chap-misc.html