Subject: re: floppy drive on U1
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 10/23/2004 00:33:31
oops, i forgot to answer this i just noticed.

   On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 09:57:16PM +1000, matthew green wrote:

   > i've always planned to port our sparc fd.c to the two new fd types
   > ("fd,two" and "fdthree"?? i forget now.) but haven't gotten around
   > to it ....

   how different is  fd,two going to be?  isn't it just a "normal" SBus floppy
   device like on sparc, or did something change that i'm not aware of?

hmmm, i don't really recall.  it's now called SUNW,fdthree?
or maybe only on very newer ones?  in any case, there is
asm to be written at the very least .. and it's really been
years since i looked :)

.mrg.